Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
The Supply Chain Services Specialist is responsible for processing support Purchase Orders to meet SLA and accuracy guidelines, maintain updated ETAs on all open orders in SAP, and provide sales support as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage queue of incoming service requests and process efficiently.
- Work with Sales organization to attach and grow services opportunities
- Work within supplier as an advocate for ScanSource and have expert knowledge of supplier's tools that will help drive service sales.
- Responsible for reducing the amount of time it takes to process orders and purchase orders to supplier.
- Responsible for various administration duties.
- Ability to work in a team environment in which all is working towards a common goal.
- Responsible for excellent customer service and responsiveness.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the Supplier Services Specialist position.
- Reports to Supplier Services Manager
- Daily contact with supplier management and sales teams
- Will occasionally present to Senior Management (Supplier and/or ScanSource)
- No Direct Reports
- Proficiency in foreign language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German)
- SAP Experience
- Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location during normal business hours designated for the position.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
ScanSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer