Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Medford, Oregon
Accounts Payable Specialist
Avamere at Medford - Three Fountains
835 Crater Lake Ave
No more waiting until payday to get paid!
At Avamere you can access 50% of your net earned income when you need it!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Part-Time Day (24 hours/week) Shift Available
Avamere at Three Fountains
835 Crater Lake Avenue
Medford, Oregon 97504
The primary responsibility of this position is to complete Accounts Payable procedures for a designated group of Avamere facilities.
- Process vendor invoices for multiple Avamere facilities including petty cash, expense reports and refunds.
- Complete data entry and document scanning into workflow management and accounting systems.
- Record approved expenses to the appropriate general ledger account and cost centers based on the charge.
- Match invoices with approved capital expense request forms.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Sort and distribute accounts payable checks weekly.
- Work closely with staff at assigned facilities to confirm details or request additional documentation.
- Provide customer service to outside vendors regarding accounts payable matters.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- Must have 2 or more years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance.
- Understanding of modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment including automated financial management systems.
- Proven capability for effective use of computer systems including spreadsheet, word processing and accounting software.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to maintain accurate records and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills (both written and oral) in order to effectively problem solve with other employees, all levels of Avamere staff and third parties external to Avamere.
- Must maintain a high standard of confidentiality and honesty.
- Must work effectively as a team member, with management staff and must be able to work independently and/or unsupervised.
Nestled in the beautiful landscape of Medford, Oregon you will find Avamere at Waterford and Avamere at Three Fountains. This campus features our assisted living and respite care community (Waterford), our skilled nursing community (Three Fountains), and an on-campus fitness center, which is available to both residents and employees.
Three Fountains features 117 beds. Waterford features 68 one and two-bedroom units, accommodating up to 83 residents. Amenities include 24-hour staff, transportation, fitness classes, and an extensive activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer