Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: BERKELEY, California
The Annie's brand is seeking an energetic Logistics Brand Planner to support the Triple B Operating Unit mission of People, Planet, and Profit! Dive into the supply chain world of project and materials management, and don't forget to bring your flip-flops.
The Annie's Logistics Brand Planner role works cross-functionally with Supply Chain in Berkeley, Minneapolis, Canada, and Mumbai to manage two main areas: Project Management and Material Planning and support. In the project management space, the Logistics Brand Planner would manage product launches, discontinuations, promotions, and packaging transitions. The Logistics Brand planner owns raw material budgets and communication of project and financial risk as needed.
As a member of the Annie's Supply Chain team, you will provide operational support and business process execution in collaboration with the entire brand team to assist in developing new products, executing promotions and driving results that help ensure business success. You will interact closely with a cross-functional group of internal partners including Marketing, Sales, R&D, Sourcing, and Manufacturing. You will also interact with external plants and suppliers to execute with excellence.
This role will eventually be located at the Annie's office in Berkeley, CA.
In this role you will:
Manage the Product Life Cycle
- Develop Logistics operational plans for new product introductions & promotions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support product reformulations, seasonal items, and new product development.
- Coordinate product discontinuances while minimizing costs and waste.
- Liaison between project teams and logistics cross-functional teams (demand planning, scheduling, customer service, etc.)
Manage Material Flow
- Manage the setup, ordering, and flow of new materials in our ERP systems (SAP) to support plant production.
- Support marketing and sales plans for promotional materials in market
- Coordinate communications with plants, vendors and sourcing regarding packaging and promotions
- Own raw material budgets and track to targets monthly to reduce waste.
- Monitor critical trend reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Oversee system maintenance of logistics data and settings
- Provide leadership using Continuous Improvement tools to standardize and sustain project management processes. Ensure processes deliver flawless end-to-end supply chain execution.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
* Strong Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP)
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details
* Demonstrated willingness to learn new systems
* Build effective relationships with people at all levels
* Effectively present information in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small group discussion, and large group meetings
* Ability to influence and collaborate to improve process and results
* Communication differing points-of-view in ways that encourage constructive change and accomplish group goals
* Understand the concerns of cross-functional peers and effectively communication risk / opportunities to all affected parties
* Positive and collaborative attitude and cares about doing good for the world
General Mills is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply to any General Mills employment opportunities.