Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plainfield, New Jersey
Dietary Aide, Cedar Brook - Starting at $15.00
Cedar Brook Dietary
Hartwyck Res Care Inc-Cdr Brk
Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
Every Other Weekend
On Call Work
No On-Call Required
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Dietary Aide at Hackensack Meridian can be described as follows:
To assist in the general operations of the Food Service Department.
- Prepares, pours, or portions some hot or cold items such as desserts, beverages, toast, meat and vegetable salads, sandwiches, lemons, garnishes, etc. for service.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean-up.
- Cleans work station, including refrigerators, toaster, urns, ice cream freezer, or other equipment as assigned with designated cleaning and/or sanitizing solution.
- Washes pots, dishes, silverware, and other utensils used in the kitchen or uses the dish machine or pot machine and stores items in designated areas.
- Disposes of garbage in appropriate dumpster or compactor. Mops and/or sweep all floor areas in the department.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of Food Service experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.