Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
At Technica Corporation, our goal is to provide exceptional professional services and innovative technology solutions that meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We specialize in a wide range of advanced information technology solutions from Systems Engineering to Information Assurance, and from Software Development to Product Solutions. From our locations across the DC Metro area, we provide technological subject matter expertise, program management and business process knowledge as a trusted advisor in support of our Department of Defense and other Federal Agency customers.
Technica is looking for Senior Network Engineer in for Huntsville, AL. The candidate will be part of a Network Engineering team for our Federal customer, providing Network Engineering support services for a network infrastructure consisting of unclassified, classified, and top-secret networks. The team ensures the availability of a reliable/robust network transport infrastructure that provides data protection for information delivered across strategic, operational and tactical boundaries.
The candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Network Engineers providing high-level network engineering and network transport integration support services for network development/design, defining the network architecture, network transport technology testing and evaluation, and network implementation/integration of new IT services or modifications of existing services for all network transport enclaves.
Provide deliverables to include network architecture and engineering designs
- for the enterprise network transport infrastructure across multiple security enclaves.
- Provide deliverables to include network engineering program support for enterprise
- projects and assignments.
- Deliver innovative solutions to align with current network infrastructure through technological innovations and industry standard best practices via documentation, metrics, and performance analytics.
- Direct the technical integration initiatives of a team of network engineers responsible for router, switches, optical networking, firewalls, load balancing in virtual and Cloud environments.
- Plan the implementation of network transport solutions with a focus on defining the technical specifications of the plans. Provide technical consultation to project management teams responsible for the implementation of plans developed.
- Provide technical network engineering expertise to integrate native cloud infrastructure with IC Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capabilities (including contract cloud services), and the delivery and management of Government-specific IaaS to users to provision processing, storage, networks.
- Develop and contribute network engineering change input for new architecture to the operational environment on both unclassified and classified networks. Tasks include developing network designs and diagrams for the configuration of network equipment (such as routers and switches) and related software, primarily in a Cisco-based environment.
- Contribute to the development and dissemination of technical documents including requirements analyses, design documents, manuals, fielding documents, and preparing contract deliverables and reports; assisting in preparation of presentation graphics.
- Oversee the designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining of applications, tools, services, and other software in order to improve business and mission capabilities and improve application effectiveness.
- Active TS clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field (BS/BA) or 8 year's equivalent experience or subject matter expertise in network engineering
- Network certifications such as: CCNA CCNP.
- 6+ years of relevant information technology/telecom network experience in classified and unclassified DOJ, DoD and/or other Intelligence Community environments
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of network engineers
- CCIE, JNCIE Certifications
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Network Transport Routers and Switches and Identity Service Engine (ISE) appliances, Network Firewalls, Type 1 encryptors, WAN optimization devices, Load Balancers, HP, TACLANES, , Remedy ITSM technologies, and VMware
- Knowledge of Agile management practices
- Experience supporting a large enterprise environment
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is Technica's policy to affirmatively support Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all qualified individuals without regard to color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, age, race, disability, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy covers all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, hiring, compensation, assignment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, employment longevity, retirement, employee benefits and termination.
Technica's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.