Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Perform design, drafting and project related tasks on assigned projects. Transform base map information and designs into CADD produced drawings using appropriate software.
- Assist in the set up and drafting of project base maps by analyzing utility drawings and sketches, notes and other input material to determine the best approach for the completion of drawings.
- Work from detailed sketches to produce computer-generated plans, profiles and section drawings .
- Conform to the company's and client's standard CAD procedures for layering, etc., and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout.
- Work with numerous project teams to help in project completion.
- Coordinates details and dimensions between drawing sheets.
- Progress to drafting water, sewer, gas, and related utility design information on base maps.
- Address assignments of increased difficulty as proficiency is increased.
- Perform field audits of Auto CADD drafted base maps to insure completeness and accuracy of finished plans.
- Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent; Associates Degree or a Certificate from a technical school, preferably in AutoCAD.
- Increasing proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009, AutoCAD Civil 3D version 2012 or higher, AutoTurn and other related software.
- 0-1 years of related experience.
- Experience in reading and interpreting utility as-built drawings preferred.
- Experience in water and sewer systems drafting optional.
- Philadelphia Water Department experience optional.
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!.
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).