Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Corporate Inside Sales Representative
- Job ID #:84699
- Functional Area:Sales - Inside Sales
- Facility:Corporate Office
- Relocation Provided:No
- Education Required:Bachelors Degree
- Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
- Travel Percent:0.00
Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world's most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation - to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. Join us in defining our world of tomorrow and creating smarter technology for all!
Who You'll Work With:
At Lenovo, we manufacture one of the world's widest portfolios of connected products, including PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion), tablets, smartphones and workstations as well as augmented and virtual reality (Mirage, ThinkReality) and smart home/office solutions, software and services. Lenovo's data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society.
IDG (Intelligent Device Group) - The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments (workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our Inside Sales Team.The ideal Inside Sales Account Representative will be aggressive, goal-oriented, articulate and possess sound phone skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must.
What You'll Do:
The ideal Inside Sales Account Representative will be aggressive, goal-oriented, articulate and possess sound phone skills. A strong personality with the desire to reach high performance goals is a must. Representatives will work with retention and development accounts in the Corporate Sector.
This position will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full catalogue of Lenovo products and selling against the competition. Account Representatives will configure, price, negotiate and quote sales solutions as well as provide, proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone.
Acts as a mentor and trainer to new members of team. Inside Sales Account Representatives will work within Corporate initiatives including weekly forecast and opportunity management.
What's in it for you?
* Opportunities for continued sales training.
* High-growth potential and career advancement within Lenovo.
* An inclusive, flexible, and collaborative work environment that focuses on leveraging your unique skills.
* Incentives to reward your strong performance and big wins.
This is a full-time opportunity in an energetic work environment with opportunities for advancement. Representatives are paid a competitive salary. Benefits include company paid training, paid vacation, 401K with company match, medical, dental, vision, paid time-off for volunteerism, free on-site fitness center, and discounts on award-winning products such as the Lenovo ThinkPad and Yoga.
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. We are #1 PC company on the planet, BCG's 50 most innovative companies, and one of Interbrand's 100 BEST global brands. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world's most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation - to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world.
Learn more about why it's great to work at Lenovo - https://www.lenovobenefits.com/why-join-lenovo
- A minimum of 1-3 years of professional inside or outside sales experience in a technology field or IT Industry is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to plan strategically and improve profitability
- Must have experience in a quota carrying sales position.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are required.
- Must have ability to penetrate, acquire and transition opportunities.
- Ability to learn and present hardware portfolio.
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills are required.
- Self confident and assertive
- Thought leadership - creates and executes on new ideas and projects to implement within the inside organization
- Shifts will be time zoned based with varied start/end dates to support standard business hours in the US
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. .