Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Dir, Client Relations, Reop Am
Centralized Senior Mgmt
HMH Hospitals Corporation
Part-time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
No Weekends Required
On Call Work
No On-Call Required
No Holidays Required
The Director of Client Relations for Reopening America assumes a leadership role and supervision of the professional staff and serves as a subject matter expert for the Reopening America program developed by HMH to assist with reopening efforts for business impacted during COVID-19. Director will be an HMH representative who will solicit and work with inquiring clients to onboard and will continue to be the face of HMH during the time they are engaged.
1. Find clients (schools, businesses, sports programs) impacted by COVID-19 that are interested in utilizing Reopening America program.
2. Assist clients in the onboarding process; including obtaining necessary client information.
3. Serve as the HMH liaison for all aspects of the program for the clients; including the management of client education, site walkthroughs, and managing policies and procedures.
4. Assist the Reopening America Team on marketing and public relation items related to the program.
5. Maintain a customer relationship management (CRM) of all clients and potential clients. Contribute to the customization of services to meet each client's unique needs.
6. Attend daily, weekly and monthly meetings related to the program as needed.
7. Assist the Reopening America Team on items related to the reopening program.
8. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
9. Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. Minimum of 10 or more years of sales or client management experience
3. Demonstrated experience with business development
4. Advanced proficiency in using technology that including, but is not limited to Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
5. Strong interpersonal, team and organizational skills.
6. Proven record of progressive professional growth and responsibility.
7. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.