Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Grove City, Ohio
We are looking for a Fulfillment Associate 11am - 7:30 pm Monday - Friday.
Performs all functions necessary to support the fulfillment process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Informs supervisor of any problems with equipment.
- Does cycle counts as required
- Maintains electronic tracking of orders
- Assures accuracy of orders
- Prepares orders for shipping
- Promotes atmosphere of team work
- Follows work direction given by coordinators and leads.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years experience with warehouse equipment
- Ability to work overtime, including weekends, on short notice
- Ability to hear well in areas that may be somewhat noisy
- Ability to read work orders and follow instructions accurately
- Ability to do basic math calculations
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written.
Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.