Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Digital Sales Representative is part of the SMB Sales team responsible for selling Citrix solutions to prospective and existing medium businesses customers (51-500 employees) in the assigned Central territory. You the individual will carry an annual, discrete quota.
Overview and Summary
You are a take-charge, proactive, Sales Representative. You love to develop end-user customer accounts and reseller partnerships. You thrive in a consultative phone sales role.You're able to easily establish rapport with customers/prospects with the end goal of being a trusted advisor. When asked \\"what drives you?\\" you reply, \\"the opportunity to be part of an organization whose culture drives everything we do, including changing the way people work\\".
Role and Responsibilities
* Acting as a trusted adviser, consults with IT buyers, C suite, financial buyers and partners to position appropriate Citrix Solutions
* Develop an annual territory plan inclusive of targeted account list and strategy of how to acquire, retain and develop focus accounts
* Demonstrates solid knowledge of Citrix full suite of solutions and technology partner solutions
* Present Citrix roadmap and white boarding of Citrix solutions to customers
* Strong organization and time management skills, planning day / week / month such that crucial selling activities take priority
* Manage sales cycle from prospecting through to close
* Practices advanced level negotiations skills with ability to articulate financials benefits, ROI, TCO to the C-suite.
* Accurate and timely forecasting of deal close date, stage and revenue
* Applies value-based selling and other leading sales methodologies to navigate and control sales cycle
* Demonstrates ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web-based presentations
* Leverages best practices when engaging resources like channel partners, technology partners, sales engineering, networking specialists and field sales managers (when appropriate)
* 5+ years professional sales experience, minimum of 3 years of B2B sales
* 3+ years of successful quota attainment in an individual quota carrying role
* Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
* Proven ability to succeed in a team environment
* Proven self-starter that's able to stay motivated
* Technology or Cloud Sales Experience
* Experience with Channel Partners
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:ShareFile (Inside Sales)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications..