Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Onsite Regional Supervisor
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Primary focus is handling all matters related to their region including management of Chart Retrieval Specialists and support team members. In addition, this role will manage capacity needs, escalations, and hold team members accountable for overall performance. Lastly this role will support any ad hoc request and projects assigned by the Sr. Manager.
Responsible for late binding process for scheduling purposes
- Monitor Chart Retrieval Specialist's capacity for the region and identify future capacity needs
- Assess performance of Chart Retrieval Specialists and coach when necessary
- Analyze support team metrics to drive overall performance
- Distribute work to team as needed
- Approve time off requests
- Responsible for payroll and reimbursement approvals
- Manage provider relations
- Responsible for conducting introductions with new hires
- Handle HR matters and disciplinary action
- Ad hoc requests and projects from Sr. Manager
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a matrixed, cross-departmental environment
- Excellent detail-orientation and accuracy in high volume work environment
- Ability to carry out processes efficiently
- Highly proficient at troubleshooting and problem-solving complex issues
- Skilled at effective conflict resolution
- Demonstrated effectiveness at coaching and mentoring others
- Able to work with multiple databases at an efficient pace
- Ability to lead in house and virtual team members in absence of direct Supervisor
- Basic knowledge and skill in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, OneDrive, Outlook)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+yrs call center experience
- Preferred experience of Provider office environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong communication and phone etiquette
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Team oriented
- Independent thinker
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to as race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and training.