Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Description About this Opportunity
As a Plant Controller working at Nemschoff, you'll conduct activities in support of large projects/functions or major business units. Your typical assignments provide exposure to more complex financial concepts, issues, and activities. You'll also participate in the preparation of highly detailed and complex analyses and research for financial forecasts and projections.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Conduct activities in accordance with GAAP and established Herman Miller guidelines.
- Conduct financial analysis through the application of advanced and/or specialized accounting/finance principles, concepts, theories, and techniques.
- Contact and network with both internal and external sources to collect, validate, and interpret more complex data, and lead the communication of more detailed technical information.
- Continuously increase your personal knowledge of the organization and personal business acumen through ongoing learning activities.
- Develop work strategies to achieve desired results and conduct activities with limited supervision. You will also confer with leadership on unusual issues and situations.
- Function as a Financial Analyst and key business partner with an assigned client group(s)/segment of the organization.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Work independently on complex problems and projects that are broad in nature and require a thorough understanding of accounting/finance fundamentals.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Four to seven years of professional financial experience.
- A thorough knowledge and expertise in the financial area of specialty.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical skills to analyze problems and generate new ideas and solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to identify, define, and resolve problems, projects, and programs.
- A proven ability to accomplish desired objectives and outcomes by influencing individuals at all levels.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively use the office automation, communication, software, and tools currently being used in the Herman Miller office environment, including related financial programs and software.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Nemschoff, we focus on nurturing creative people, innovative thinking, and forward-looking healthcare solutions. Our unique combination of experience, insights, skills, and willingness to try new ideas makes us a leader in the industry. Part of the Herman Miller family, we have a design-focused, environmentally responsible approach and a commitment to craftsmanship that has been a part of our culture since 1950. Based in the lakeshore city of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, we offer a high quality of life, a rewarding team atmosphere, and an excellent benefits package.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Ready to apply? View a list of our open positions and apply online at nemschoff.com/careers or at our parent company, Herman Miller.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.
Employee Status: Regular
Work Schedule: 7am-4pm
Primary Location: United States-Wisconsin-Sheboygan