Posted in Other 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tysons, Virginia
Junior Analyst - Clearance Eligibility Required
# of Openings
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to powering a future-ready, high-performing government, drawing from expertise in digital and analytic solutions, logistics, and management advisory services. We deliver integrated capabilities that incorporate emerging technologies and are tailored to customers' unique mission needs, backed by objective research and data analysis. Founded in 1961 to help the Department of Defense resolve complex logistics management challenges, LMI continues to enable growth and transformation, enhance operational readiness and resiliency, and ensure mission success for federal civilian and defense agencies.
The Junior Analyst position is on the staff of a government consulting firm headquartered in Tysons, VA.
Provide analytical and administrative support to government clients and contract team members.
- Manage SharePoint Knowledge Management Portal, including content management, application optimization, and capabilities training
- Maintain and manage files, records and documents
- Support meeting planning and execution
- Develop, maintain, and compile regular data analysis reports of maintenance functions
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of logistics functions through data analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance (or higher); active clearance preferred
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Experience using SharePoint and exposure to the fundamentals of Knowledge Management
- Willingness to learn and expand technical skill set to suit customer needs.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.