Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Peachtree City, Georgia
The Master Data Analyst (MDA) will support the creation, maintenance, and harmonization of master data in business objects in SAP ECC and EWM as well as third-party systems. The role will create master data policy and procedures, establish KPI's, and control tower all master data creation and maintenance with a focus on prevention of issues and continual improvement. The MDA will use professional expertise to ensure accurate and timely data management and data integrity.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Master Data Creation and Maintenance
- Provides interpretation, maintains, and ensures accuracy and harmonization of master data in PASA's instance of SAP ECC and EWM and third-party systems.
- Working cross-functionally, creates master data policy, workflows, processes, and procedures and ensures functional groups maintain sufficient and necessary processes and procedures related to master data creation and maintenance to ensure timely execution of business requirements.
- Reviews SAP configuration; proposes and implements master data corrections and enhancements/optimizations.
- Performs business liaison function for creation of master data workflows working with functional groups and Information Technology (IT)
- Performs and reports on periodic master data audits and data integrity checks. Arranges for deletion of unnecessary master data. Reports on status of master data setup workflows across the organization and establishes KPI's and alerts related to timeliness, accuracy, and error conditions.
- Creates predictive master data failure models to prevent failures
- Arranges for creation and updates of standard and custom master data .
- Provides analysis and integrated solutions to eliminate reoccurring data issues.
- Exercises judgment to perform day-to-day decisions for the overall landscape for master data objects and the application of business rules.
- Coordinates master data requirements with other functional data owners and ensures functional master data integrity
- Works closely with the Business Operations Group to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application.
- Benchmarks with SAP user communities (e.g. ASUG forums) and consults with the business on continuous improvement opportunities in master data setups for optimal business functioning.
Governance and standards
- Participates in establishing global standards and business procedures to support master data process.
- Participates in establishing governance process for future master data needs.
- Performs governance data quality checks and provide follow-up reporting as required.
- Provides support and guidance to all Master Data Users related to structure, MD process, business processes and system impacts.
- BS/BA Degree in Business (Supply Chain, Management, Finance, Accounting or Operations) or BS/BA in IT or Engineering.
- Minimum two (6-8) years of related Financial Analyst, Master Data, or Systems Analyst experience required.
- Prior experience with SAP Master Data configuration and maintenance including Material Master, Source List, Purchasing Info Record, Business Partner Master, Customer Material Info Record, Bill of Materials, Work Center, Routing, and Scheduling Agreement preferred. Similar master data experience with other Enterprise Resource Planning systems accepted.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Automotive electronics experience also preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including use of the function toolbox, Pivot Tables, Power Query and Power Pivot/Data Model to combine data and solve problems. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to select and use appropriate descriptive and analytical statistical tools
BENEFITS & PERKS - WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Cafe
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the 'Our Culture' section...
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road - we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.