Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Miami, Florida
Req ID: 99688
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BPO Claims Processing Senior Associate - Temp to join our team in Miami, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
In these roles you will Be responsible for:
* Processing of claims transactions in accordance with plan provisions
* Processing claims adjudication based on your knowledge of covered benefits, insurance and provider contracts
* Determining plan liability as well as diversion and recovery activity for claims
* Ensuring customer satisfaction and striving to meet service standards
* Collaborating with other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns
Required Skills for this role include:
* 3-5+ year(s) of experience in the healthcare industry that required medical claims coding knowledge with CPT, HCPCS, ICD9/10, CDT.
* 3-5+ year(s) of experience with individual and group supplemental products, including Medicare supplements, limited benefit medical, dental/vision, critical illness and voluntary benefit plans.
* 3-5+ year(s) of experience in a data entry role that required attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
* 3-5+ year(s) of experience in a professional/office related environment (i.e. office support, administrative, clerical, customer service) that required you to communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional/office setting
* An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.