Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Asheville, North Carolina
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
* Buffet Set-up.
* Stock needed supplies In side stands.
* Clean-up buffet after every meal.
* Set-up fruit station.
* Get necessary supplies for buffet.
* Dust all tables to include table legs.
* Receive rolls and put in warmers.
* Put milk in refrigerators and set-up creamers.
* Pre-set breadbasket lined with napkins.
* Pick-up linens.
* Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
* Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china silver and glassware.
* Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
* Assist servers during meal period.
* Remove any extra settings.
* Refill guests water glasses.
* Serve rolls and butter as specified.
* Must be able to multitask, be a fast learner, and have a great attention to detail.
* Must have good customer service skills.
* Must have basic food handling knowledge and knife skills.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays as well.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. ..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.