Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
40 hrs, Full-time, Mon - Sat
Seeking a team oriented, positive and outgoing professional for the Universal Banker role at First National Bank!
What's in it for you
FNB has a focus on a superior employee experience that goes hand in hand with our superior customer experience!
All Full Time and Part Time Employees are eligible for benefits including:
* Competitive Pay
* 401k Match
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
* Employee Wellness Program
* Career development/Training/Career coaching/Job shadowing
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee banking benefits and other discounts
* Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
* FNB green Converse shoes to celebrate your 1 year anniversary - "We walk in our customers' shoes!"
Why should you choose First National Bank
First National Bank has a history of doing what's right for our customers and the communities we serve. This sixth generation family-owned business has become the largest privately-owned bank in the United States and has been serving customers for 160 years. First National Bank is proud to be committed to our core values of Integrity, Respect, and Passion.
The spirit of teamwork has remained a key ingredient of First National's formula for success throughout our 160+ year history. We have fun, celebrate our wins, and strive for success. We care about our employees' well-being personally and professionally.
What will you be doing
The Universal Banker position is a great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in finance and banking. This role provides a unique opportunity each day to perform Teller or Personal Banker duties depending on the branch staffing needs. Our ideal candidate seeks opportunities to exceed our customer's expectations. They must offer consistent, efficient, and accurate service when processing customer transactions. They are able to build relationships with our customers by recognizing their banking needs and referring them to experts on our team or cross-selling products during the account opening process. Universal Bankers must also comply with all bank policy, regulations and laws. We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy being members of a team. Universal Bankers develop their skills by participating in training activities and work with their team to achieve individual and team success. Join the First National Bank team today!
Universal Banker Qualifications:
1. Demonstrated customer service skills
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
4. Ability to stand for long periods of time
5. This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
2. Previous experience in a retail banking environment
3. Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
4. Demonstrated referral sales skills
5. Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
First National is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer -Member FDIC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement