C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
C.R. Laurence is seeking an experienced and dynamic Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to play a pivotal role leading our financial forecasting, business planning and management reporting. Additionally, other key facets of the role would include though no limited to financial analysis, modeling, and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations. Reviews analysis results, develops insightful suggestions for robust conversations, identifies cost reduction opportunities and leads strategic business decision support. In this critical role you will identify value-creating opportunities across our business units, both domestic and internationally.
Partnering both with the business and cross-functional teams you will lead all CRL Corporate business planning activities in pursuit of advancements in efficiency and uncovering business trends through data mining and collaboration with business partners. You will also identify and lead finance-related projects related to the implementation of SAP (S4Hana) to further our analytical reporting requirements, dashboards and future state of business planning at C.R. Laurence.
• Manage and lead a team that meets all deadlines with deliverables of the expected quality.
• Focus on professional development of team members, accountability, respect, and driving for results.
• Direct the consolidation of management financials for executive leadership, including monthly financial reports, quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets.
• Lead development and execution of annual budgets and forecasts, focusing on underlying business drivers, key financial and operating metrics, and sensitivity analysis.
• Develop and manage reports for forecasting, sales trends, and monthly financial results analysis, including presentation of financials to senior management.
• Assemble large quantities of financial data and analytic results and condense them into a coherent story with clear, easy-to-understand conclusions and implications.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, with a focus in Finance and/or Accounting, or a related degree. MBA is highly preferred.
• 5+ years demonstrated experience leading the financial reporting efforts of a multi-site organization with international experience as a plus.
• Demonstrable experience leading improvement in reporting and developing best-in-class tools/practices that result in value added insight to the executive management team.
• Experience in manufacturing, distribution, building materials, mining or construction sectors.
• ERP experience is a must - SAP experience is a plus
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain a wide range of multi-site relationships at all levels of the organization utilizing influence, communication, facilitation, and presentation to effectively define and manage positive change.
• Thorough understanding of financial management and procurement's impact on results.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing licensure continued education requirements, attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Problem solver able to consistently think strategically, act with urgency, and uphold our high ethical standards.
• Travel requirement: limited to 10%
• Personal desktop computers, fax machine, copy machine, calculator, writing instruments, telephone, and various printers.
• Issued safety equipment
• This position is largely sedentary; however, caution needs to be taken when lifting files and/or boxes, and opening file cabinet drawers.
• To avoid injuries to hands, back and neck, proper ergonomics should be maintained while working at desk/workstation.
• Primarily works in an office environment with controlled climate.
• Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment. Position is primarily sedentary.
What CRH Americas Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2020
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles Job Segment: Manager, ERP, SAP, Procurement, Data Mining, Management, Technology, Operations