Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH's South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama, southern Tennessee, Georgia and the Florida Panhandle. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
This is a highly skilled position involving the operation of Heavy Equipment on Road Construction projects. Applicants must have at least three years of experience operating equipment (ex: Motorgrader, Bulldozer, Excavator, Front End Loader), Asphalt paving and Road Construction experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Must have prior experience operating Heavy Road Construction Equipment
• May oil, grease, service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment.
• Possess a solid understanding of all aspects of the paving industry including preparatory work, grades, drainage, paving patterns, aggregate size, job specifications, oil consistencies, compaction and other details related to asphalt paving.
• The operator is responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor.
• May perform other related duties such as shovel work, setting string line, adding or removing screed extensions.
• The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented
What CRH Americas Offers You
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2020
Nearest Major Market: Dothan Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Front End, Manufacturing, Technology