Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Diego, California
Title: Associate Project Manager
Department: Project Management
Reporting to: Director of Project Management
The Associate Project Manager will assist in the management and coordination of all projects related to pre-formulation, formulation development, analytical development, CTM cGMP manufacturing and stability studies for drug product development from clinical phase I to phase II. He or she will assist the Project Manager in the preparation and execution of all projects from various biotech and pharmaceutical clients. These projects range in drug dosage forms as well as varying timelines. The CRO and CDMO environment is fast-paced and requires an elevated level of multi-tasking skills that is essential to the success of this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS * Overall coordination and management of projects and project details project status, timelines and following up on tasks
* Liaises with clients, internal project teams and inter-related departments, and business development personnel to facilitate the flow of information between parties
* Coordination and management of 4-7 active projects with varying timelines and priorities
* Prepares meeting agendas, manages and leads teleconferences, tracks action items via meeting minutes, and coordinates team activities internally
* Manages external vendors on projects in which work is required to be outsourced
* Maintain project management software and track expenses via internal software
* Manages changes in scope of projects by requests of change orders via RFPs
* Works closely with site management to ensure project deliverables meet customer expectations and timelines
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Qualifications Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE * BA or BS in Chemistry or related field
* 2-3 years of experience working with projects in analytical chemistry, formulation development and/or manufacturing setting. Working in a CRO and/or CMO environment preferred.
* 1-2 experience working in a cGMP environment preferred.
* Maintains a high degree of professionalism in all activities
SKILLS * High attention to detail
* Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong planning and organizational skills and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in a team environment; great interpersonal skills and positive attitude
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
* Manages personal and interpersonal stress
* Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to be flexible and adapting to process schedules
* Self-starter / internal motivator
SUPERVISION AND LEADERSHIP * N/A
WORKING CONDITIONS * Office setting with up to 8 hours of sitting
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS * Use of all general office tools and equipment
* Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. They are representative in that the qualifications and physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BioDuro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR