Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Waycross, Georgia
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have thecareer opportunities you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcareservices as a REGISTERED NURSE.
At MEMORIAL SATILLA HEALTH,we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensivemedical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
* TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity TheftProtection discounts
* Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP)
In collaboration with thepatient, the patient s family, and other members of the health care team, the REGISTERED NURSE ON OUR DHU FLOOR is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning,implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of thenursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, andhold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL DOIN THIS ROLE:
* You will maintainoverall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
* You will manageefficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam,providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions,testing and discharges
* You will maintainand review patients records including posting tests and examination results
* You willadminister medications in accordance with physician orders
* You will instructpatients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
* You will respondto and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
WHATQUALIFICATIONS YOU MAY NEED:
* Must be agraduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing orhigher is required
* Must be licensedas a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an activeCompact/Multi-State RN license
* A currentAmerican Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS)Health Care Provider is required
MEMORIAL SATILLAHEALTH is a 200 plus bed,full-service, acute care medical center that has been providing high-qualitymedical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region formore than 60 years. The facility, in the HCA Healthcare South AtlanticDivision, attributes its success to the team effort that is focused on caringfor you and your family. MEMORIALSATILLA HEALTH employs a staff of over 600 employees and more than 300physicians who work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care andadvanced technology with compassion and understanding. Key specialty servicesinclude Cardiac, Orthopedic, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Sleep and BirthingCenters. Additionally, Memorial Satilla Health treats more than 45,000emergencies each year and has an extensive Behavioral Health program.
WAYCROSS, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellentpublic schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and anexcellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tractsof land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale isthe perfect place for families.
HCA HEALTHCARE has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptlycontacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application andhelp us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity atour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteranstatus, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.