Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Institute of International Education
IIE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities.
Schedule: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Location: Washington DC - Washington, DC 20005 US (Primary)
Reporting to the Director, Business Intelligence the Data Specialist will provide subject matter expertise in delivering complex business intelligence (BI) to internal and external stakeholders of the Institute of International Education (IIE) and serve as a BI SME for our solution design and maintenance team in Business Systems.
• Implements and delivers complex business intelligence, including dashboards and analytics to internal and external stakeholders of IIE
• Performs validations and identify data anomalies across business systems
• Assists with ongoing data management process and governance effort
• Performs complex data quantitative and qualitative analysis on IIE datasets
Education and Work Experience:
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in order to apply a working knowledge of the theories and principles in a specialized field or work discipline.
• Requires at least five years of related work experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Expert knowledge in modern cloud-based Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Microsoft Azure data stack
• Direct experience in delivering Business Intelligence such as analysis on data distributions, draw insights, and develop predictive models
• Proven experience in Business Intelligence design and application operations and maintenance activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and document creation skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work occasional non-standard hours including weekends and evenings
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Travel: Less than 10%