Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dublin, Ohio
* Job Search
* Save Search
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
North America, USA, Ohio, Dublin
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients around the world.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future. Job Description
Smiths Medical is currently hiring an Accounts Payable Coordinator in Dublin, OH.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining a group of designated key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to ensure a timely effort in any issue resolution and to minimize any negative financial impact on Smiths Medical so payments can be made in a timely manner and within terms.
Smiths Medical has a positive impact on someone s life around the world every minute of every day. In fact, over 240 people every minute benefit from a Smiths Medical product. Join us and grow your career while being a part of our continued success! We offer a fun, fast-paced, inspiring and collaborative work environment with opportunities to learn and contribute at all career levels. Innovation is part of who we are, with industry-leading products across a broad spectrum of medical device categories and a strong new product development pipeline. Duties & Responsibilities
* Reconcile vendor statements and correspond with vendors accordingly on all aged balances to resolve discrepancies that would prevent Smiths Medical and supported divisions from paying their suppliers within terms.
* Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
* Process select invoices for payment within terms. Work with third party processor to ensure invoices are processed timely and accurately.
* Manage the Concur Expense System for Smiths Medical North America by setting up profiles for new users, audit reports, assisting employees with resetting of passwords and general usage. Process expense payments and repare GL file for Accounting Department. Maintain system for current users while auditing for GL changes and terminated employees. Prepare ad hoc reports as requested.
* Responsible for obtaining any monies due Smiths Medical and supported divisions for all returns and/or credits.
* Accountable for maintaining vendor maintenance database and validating changes to account information to reduce the risk of fraud.
* Prepare all Fleet violations for payback of employee s fees that have been incurred throughout the month.
* Maintain and review CAR (Corporate Account Reconciliation) purchasing card online system. This includes auditing all bills to make sure receipts and manager approval is completed by the deadline each month.
* Responsible for coding and processing of all mobile phone and utility bills.
* Process 1099 reporting.
* Conduct ad hoc reporting as requested based on the needs of the business.
* Maintain files and documentation in accordance with company policy. Compile necessary documentation for audit upon request.
* Assist with process improvement projects as needed.
* This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
* Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
* Secondary Education (High School) required.
* HS diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
* 2-3 years previous accounts payable experience strongly preferred.
* Previous knowledge of Oracle and Concur a plus.
* Ability to perform mathematical computations quickly and accurately.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
* Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
Salary & Benefits
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Smiths Medical offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and much more! Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
At Smiths Medical, we are passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through high quality, innovative medical devices and services. We are a leading global manufacturer of specialty medical devices that provides innovative and lifesaving solutions for the world s healthcare markets.
Specializing in Infusion Therapy, Vascular Access, Vital Care, and Specialty Products & Services, our products are found in hospital, emergency, home and specialty care environments and are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care and for supporting managing chronic illness.
Smiths Medical is an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 855-754-5032 to request an accommodation. Additionally, Smiths Medical invites interested deaf and hard of hearing applicants to use Video Relay Service (VRS).