Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Anacortes, Washington
Responsible, as the first-line operational supervisor, for training and leading team members in consistently delivering an exceptional guest experience, including ensuring quality food, guest service expectations, and ensuring compliance with all JIB procedures, systems and standards.
* Experience - 3 consecutive months JIB experience and 100% certified in all workstations for internal promotes, or 6 months of supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail customer service environment.
* Must be at least 18 years old; must complete Team Leader training modules.
* Requires ability to speak, read, and write effectively in English; and may require ability to speak another language to guests based on location of restaurant. Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to perform and understand basic math concepts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division); ability to work well with diverse groups of people; Basic knowledge of personal computers and related software applications.
* Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
* Physical Requirements - Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift and move freely throughout the restaurant; ability to lift and carry 15-25 lbs. Ability to listen to guests' orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Jack in the Box, Inc. and its affiliates will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.