Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Would you like a truck driving career where you can be home daily with no nights or weekends? Join our team today!
We offer competitive Pay & Benefits
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(K) savings plan with company match
· PTO (paid time off)
o 6 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays
o Sick days
o Personal days
· Disability (Short term and Long term)
· Life Insurance
· Associate Discounts
· Wellness Programs and Incentives
Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver Qualifications
· Prior commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred
· Good communication and customer service skills
· Must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
· NO CDL required!
Non-CDL Delivery Truck Driver Responsibilities
· Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
· Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
· Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.