Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
CNC Product Specialist Job Description
• Understand customer’s product along with their current and future needs to provide technical assistance to the sales force in regards to CNC processing machinery knowledge
• Work with sales engineers on performing customer process evaluations.
• Train sales force on the appropriate discovery questions to ask prior to quoting a machine
• Recommend product solutions, build proposals, prepare supporting material and develop presentations
• Provide pre and post-sale software integration guidance and assistance, especially when third party software is involved.
• Prepare cycle time simulations and fixturing recommendations.
• Assist with developing and implementing next sales steps with Sales Engineers to progress sales opportunity to close
• Plan an efficient short-term and long-term schedule to travel with sales team
• Work with sales engineers on coordinating and implementing Lunch & Learn Events.
• Develop and maintain customer reference list
• When required, provide customer post installation and manufacturing process assistance
• Document important technical information regarding sale and integration commitments
• Review sales agreements and notes to assure that appropriate options are provided, and machine solution is complete
• Update salesforce and Product Manager on competition, including product offerings, pricing and competitive features
• Develop sales tools including videos, promotional materials, samples, case studies and target market material
• Assist and monitor lost order reports, analysis trends and work with Regional Director to develop proactive action plans
• Provide CNC Processing product training to Sales Engineers and Dealers through planned training sessions and field work
• Provide technical expertise and support for showroom and corporate demonstrations
See job description