Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newport Beach, California
Ref #: 28637
Employee Type: Full Time
Location: Newport Beach
Date published: 28-May-2020
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.78 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Newly created position reports to the Global Head of Procurement and will be based in PIMCO headquarters in Newport Beach. This role will support the processes around vendor data service management; produce reports for upper management and support the head of PIMCO Procurement.
Vendor and Contract Management
* Coordinate with business heads and MDs globally to verify business needs and users
* Deal directly with vendors to facilitate contract renewals, etc.
* Interface with Legal to obtain approval on contracts
* Populate technology platform with contract details
* Document management and organization
* Verify invoice and contract terms to ensure they match
* Chase down proper approvals from legal, vendors and all departments globally
* Ensure all accounting codes are accurate for budgetary reporting
* Follow through until invoices are paid on time with no interruption of services
* Maintain a payment schedule
* Provide reporting to upper management and the Executive Office on all vendor services that would include usage and costs breakdowns by departments and users
* Technologically adept and able to contribute to platform expansion for data management and reporting
Skills and Experience
* Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
* Extremely organized and able to manage time and priorities autonomously
* Self-starter and able to multi task
* Strong Excel skills
* Resourceful and solutions oriented
* Financial industry knowledge and experience of 2 years helpful
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance and travel coverage
* 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
* Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
* Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office