Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: neenah, Wisconsin
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Responsible for supporting production manufacturing to meet customer deadlines. Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Must have a working knowledge of production standards and production goals. This position receives detailed instructions on all work and works under close supervision. It also works on assignments that are routine in nature. Has no role in decision-making, and is required to operate within established policies and procedures and to seek approval for deviations.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Adapts to changes (work plan, priority and management decision) in the work environment.
* Supports improvement initiatives and participates actively to improve work environment (example 5S).
* Looks for opportunities to improve work productivity and efficiency.
* Able to work cooperatively in a team and cross functional team(s) as needed.
* Able to maintain a level temperament in a stressful environment.
* Openly and proactively shares information, knowledge and experience with co-workers.
* Willing to take on additional assignments.
* Competent in required job knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks.
* Able to apply new work requirements with minimal supervision.
* Is up-to-date on all certifications and training requirements for role.
* Consistently completes assignments or work requirements on time without compromising on quality.
* Uses time effectively to manage workload/tasks.
* Individual throughput goals are met.
* Understands and follows Plexus quality policy guidelines, customer specifications and adheres to regulatory compliance.
* Monitors own work to ensure quality standard is met.
* Looks for opportunities to improve quality and eliminate waste at work.
* Delivers work in a way that eliminates scrap or rework.
* Keeps supervisors informed and escalates issues when needed.
* A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent GED is preferred.
* Less than One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
* Basic Computer Skills.
* Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Good oral and written communication skills are necessary.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to learn and be comfortable completing different tasks on a frequent basis.
* Good vision for reading fine print.
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time is essential.
* The work setting should consist of a manufacturing environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a moderate noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..