Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Leads the research, analysis and modification of programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Gathers and determines requirements needed from other departments and develops the solution to achieve business objectives. Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. Works autonomously. Goals are generally communicated in solution or project goal terms. May provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Operate and maintain the WSUS application
* Establish and maintain database operations procedures
* Design descriptions and user manuals
* Comply with current DOD regulations and directives
* Ensure synchronization with Microsoft content for import and push to DOD users
* Perform mission partner account creation and provide content support
* Update McAfee Antivirus Software and Signature Definitions of the Content Staging Server (CSS) daily
* Update the Host Based Security System (HBSS) Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS) monthly
* Post WSUS files on a monthly basis
Education & Experience
10+ years’ experience providing application administration in an enterprise environment
Appropriate DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or higher), as well as technology-specific certifications such as MCSA Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Certified UNIX Security Administrator (GCUX), etc.
NIPRNet Access – Secret IT-I
Requires Final (Interim is acceptable to start) DoD Security Clearance level of Secret
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
Note, all positons are identified as DoD 8570 IT-1 (privileged level systems access), which requires a favorably adjudicated Tier 5 investigation (formerly known as a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)).
Travel requirement is not expected.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf