Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled SecDevOps Coach who has experience in coaching at small to medium organizations on DevOps/SecDevOps to join our team at CIS business unit. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
· Work closely with Agile Coaches, Development teams and customer senior stake holders on day to day basis.
· Design right SecDevops strategy, Frameworks in line with Agile Development strategy
· Educate various roles and levels of people on SecDevOps principles
· Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization wide adoption of SecDevOps practices
· Guiding teams into CI/CD methodologies
· Coach 24 Agile teams simultaneously with in depth guidance on the roles rituals and artifacts of Agile teams and organization units
· Providing team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions
· Provide hands-on support to all employees at times
· Recommend optimizations on a regular basis, suggest best practices centering on SecDevops
· Collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners & DevOps teams development teams
· Responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of SecDevOps Domain wide and enterprise wide
· Strong experience on Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery processes and tools
· Possessing prior experience coaching teams in DevOps/ SecDevOps adoption
· Proficient in CI/CD toolchain including Git, Junit, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Artifactory, UDeploy, Others
· Experience coaching at small to medium organizations a must, large organizations is a plus
· Expected to work with other Coaches (Agile & Automation) to drive overall coaching program
· Having programming experience preferably Java and knowledge on TDD/BDD/ATDD
· Experience on integrating security and performance testing into DevOps pipeline
· Strong background on Linux
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.