Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE - INVENTORY CONTROL LEAD
Salt Lake City, Utah
Performs assigned functions that aid in the process of validating customer returns and controlling inventory. Maintains smooth and efficient inventory control operations.
* Facilitates check-in process for customer products being returned from Service routes.
* Reviews and appropriately processes all items returned to RSRs from customers.
* Communicates with RSR s to ensure all documentation for returned items is received.
* Works with RSR s to address and resolve discrepancies between actual return and paperwork.
* Removes products from customer invoices and processes credits to customer accounts when necessary.
* Accounts for and verifies that undelivered products are returned to inventory.
* Maintains records of off-service products.
* Executes daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies.
* Manages and performs the verifying processes, as directed.
* Provides monthly activity reports.
* Follows all safety rules and policies as outlined in training.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Proficiency with computers required.
* Strong time management and organization skills.
* Strong sense of urgency.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Strong conflict management skills.
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor.
* Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
* Some individual jobs may require ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
* High school diploma required.
* Two-year degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
* Some individual jobs may require the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
UNIFIRST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR EMPLOYMENT AGAINST ANY INDIVIDUAL ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, AGE, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, PREGNANCY, CITIZENSHIP, OR ANY OTHER FACTOR PROTECTED BY ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS