Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
Your Role Within the Company:
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, Related Management is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage multiple disciplines on multiple properties across various states throughout the East Coast (Affordable East Portfolio). We are always looking for an outstanding team member who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Additionally, the Facility Manager performs all duties in compliance with company policies and procedures, the Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Housing and Human Rights statutes.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for:
- Emergency Response management
- Capital Improvement projects
- Assistance with company, State, Local & Agency inspection requirements
- Preventive Maintenance
- Technical troubleshooting, resolving maintenance issues
- Special projects and other duties, as required.
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K) + matching, Flexible Spending Accounts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Understand and be able to use and interpret construction drawings & specifications, including architectural, MEP & Civil construction manuals
- Knowledge of garden, low & high-rise construction, MEP & life safety systems
- Working knowledge of equipment, materials and supplies used in facility maintenance, supplies & repairs
- Knowledge of troubleshooting testing equipment
- Knowledge in the proper and safety techniques of building maintenance
- Experience with RealPage OneSite, or other core property management software - able to create reports and analyze property performance metrics related to work order completion, turnover, and preventive maintenance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to select and oversee the work of consultants and contractors for building repairs and renovations
- Ability to organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate problems and provide practical, cost effective solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize and monitor work activities according to priorities, established schedules, deadlines and emergencies
- Understand REAC inspection protocols & experience
- Position to be based out of Gaithersburg, MD, office location
- Frequent travel to sites (75% - 95%)
- Must be willing to work various schedules
- Must be accessible to respond to off-hour emergency situations
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents and commercial tenants expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer