Posted in Information Technology 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Springdale, Arkansas
Infosys is seeking to hire Storage & Backup Administrator. This position will be responsible for the performance and reliability of the storage and information life cycle management solutions. The Storage Engineer will work hand in hand with the day to day operations team to optimize the utilization of storage solutions, troubleshoot any storage issues, optimize and automate storage related functions and introduce new products.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Springdale, AR or be willing to relocate to these areas. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Atleast 7 years of Information Technology experience.
• Technical consultancy or operations experience with strong storage & backup experience.
• Strong experience primarily in the system administration of IBM SVC, IBM Flash Systems/Arrays and InfiniDat arrays.
• Candidate should familiar with IBM SVC level replication like Metro Mirror configuration(s) etc.
• Strong Experience in IBM TSM and/or CommVault.
• Experience in DELL/EMC.
• Experience with reporting SAN utilization and metrics.
• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Experience with developing technical design documentation and contributing in design decisions.
• Good communications skills both written and verbal.
• Visual awareness of business processes.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin