Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Belleville, Illinois
Field Service Engineer Sr -C
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based at Scott, AFB, IL.
* Participate in local user meetings (e.g., Daily Ops brief, Operational CCB (Configuration Control Board), Operational Engineering Review Board (ERB), Design Review Board (DRB), Information Operations Platform (IOP) Call, Ticket Review, ARC Ticket Review, and Change Advisory Board (CAB).
* Act as technical field representatives for HNI and facilitate communication between the Operations (OPS) and HNI at meetings and conferences.
* Keep MAJCOM A6 and/or base personnel informed on HNI program status, progress, issues, and planning schedules.
* Provide the Government PM with any MAJCOM or base program status issues, concerns, or questions regarding HNI program progress, issues, and planning schedules.
* Provide planning, engineering support and troubleshooting for all LCMC projects, programs and weapon systems sustainment actions.
* Liaison between the operations community and the PMO at meetings, conferences at all AFIN fielded locations.
* Provide on/offsite engineering efforts, such as equipment, configuration, troubleshooting, and installations.
* Perform TCTO validation prior to release for implementation.
* Create change requests within EITSM and ASIs to support LCMC projects.
* Support the ARC with OPS incident updates, communication, remediation and escalations.
* Be able to travel to any base to support the PMO/OPS mission.
* Drive continuous awareness of ARC services and benefits to the OPS community.
* Coordinate and accomplish data calls and site surveys.
* Participate in commander conferences, staff meetings, A6 director calls, IPT calls, section meetings and other relevant unit meeting involving systems and programs supporting the unit s mission involving AFLCMC/HNI deployed systems and cyber infrastructure.
* Active SECRET security clearance.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
* 5+ years of relevant experience.
* Good communication skills and ability to work will with others.
* Proficient in MS Office tools.
* Familiarity with DoD or Air Force environment desired.
* Certified in Information Assurance (IA) Technician (IAT) Level II (Security+ CSA+ or CISSP certification).
* Project+ certification.
* CompTIA Cloud+ or higher certification.
* ITILv3 Foundation or higher.
* Professional Experience in IT customer support.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Belleville, IL 62225 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.