Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Windcrest, Texas
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner, Rackspace is focused on implementing technology solutions that are simple to use and provide powerful information that drives our clients business. Our methodology is based on business process engineering and optimization, employing a Process First, Technology Second approach to solving business problems. Rackspace s passion for helping clients better market, sell, and service their customers is essential and what has distinguished us from competitors.
Rackspace is seeking a Solution Sales Executive to strategically grow Rackspace s presence in our Central region. The Client Executive role is a combination of duties spanning business development, client and partner relations, and consulting and advisory services focused on the Salesforce platform.
This is a field-based position for the Western region. Candidates should be based in or near Boston, MA.
Sales Leadership and Business Development:
* Generate net new client engagements and relationships created from a series of lead sources such as partners, personal relationships, networking, industry events and organizations, and general business development efforts
* Collaborate with external prospects, internal solution architects, and internal technical architects to design solutions for complex business needs leveraging the Salesforce.com platform, includes the creation of accurate proposals and statements of work
* Build and maintain long-term client relationships and revenue
* Strategic lead generation
* Develop proposals
* Maintain a quota
* Cross-sell within the Rackspace applications services group
* Collaborate with the internal marketing team to identify and develop lead generation campaigns
Client & Partner Relations:
* Establish and foster a good rapport with Salesforce Account Executives and respond to requests in a timely and professional manner
* Provide value to clients to ensure that Rackspace continues to be the most referred Salesforce SI Partner
* Manage client expectations
* Create additional opportunities with current clients based on existing services, new offerings, and company initiatives (e.g. Managed Services)
Consulting and Advisory Services:
* Guide clients through marketing, sales, service, and operational processes with a consideration of technology application
* Engage customer stakeholders to understand current and future state to define critical success factors
* Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
* Translate business requirements into a solution that leverages the Salesforce platform
* Participate in pre-sales discovery sessions and onsite client presentations
* Conduct client quarterly business reviews
* Provide best practices, use case scenarios, and referenceable clients/projects
* Co-develop strategies alongside other Rackspace leaders
General & Technical Requirements
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and the ability to communicate its value proposition
* Experience selling consulting advisory and implementation services
* Experience managing multiple stakeholders within a portfolio
* Strong solution sales skills
* Experience with partner channel sales
* Demonstrable ability to solve business problems using technical solutions and bridge the gap between business and technology
* Comfortable operating at the executive-level within client and partner accounts
* Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Bachelor s Degree, MBA, or other advanced degrees
* Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world s best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren t all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.