Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
EMCOR Services Betlem is looking for on-site facilities personnel with 5 years of experience or more to perform and provide electrical system service and various types of general facilities work; power, control and security wiring, preventative maintenance, misc. repairs, general maintenance and assure that tasks assigned are organized, performed safely, and completed on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Service, maintain and troubleshoot high and low voltage electrical systems, fire safety system, HVAC control systems,
* Service, maintain and troubleshoot building security system; building access, cameras and power doors
* Provide assistance with completing monthly PM's and corrective work orders
* General building maintenance as directed by client
* Procurement of materials as directed by client
* Follow company procedures for all work
* Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints
* Ensure that work is executed as scheduled.
DMV and background check; drug screening; OSHA 10; Training Certs; NFPA70E trained
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled