Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
At Synopsys, we re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we re powering it all with the world s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Senior Release Engineer:
The Software Integrity Group at Synopsys is looking for a release engineering superstar. We are charging into the future and embracing cutting edge technology along the way. As a member of the release engineering team you will have an opportunity to develop tools to automateprocess, develop groovy libraries and Jenkins pipeline builds that use them. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator and an innovator. You need to be willing to experiment and also to learn quickly so that we can leverage new technology as it becomes available.
Responsibilities of this Role:
* Maintain and Deploy Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Pipelines
* using Jenkins Pipelines and GitLab CI
* using Groovy Libraries for Jenkins Pipelines
* Manage branching, tagging, and SCM administration for multiple projects
* Maintain, Evolve and Create Automation Infrastructure
* Identify processes that can be automated and create tools or scripts
* Maintain existing automated processes and improve them
* Manage Jenkins Servers.
* Perform Jenkins upgrades and plugin installs
* Provide consistent and reliable build environments
* Jenkins administration
* Docker image creation and use
* Jenkins pipeline development with Groovy
* bash shell scripting
* OOP design and implementation
* Javaor Python knowledge
* AWS / GCP / Azure
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.