Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: College Station, Texas
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a Document Center Team Lead in College Station, TX.
Full-time schedule that will include varying weekday schedules as well as some weekends.
• Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Advanced knowledge of HR policies & procedures for administering counseling and performance feedback
• Advanced knowledge of AP Operational areas and all job functions
• Prepares and presents management briefs and minor proposals
• 4-6 years mailroom experience or prior supervisory experience
• Intermediate level proficiency with custom web-based applications/processes
• Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities/multi-tasking
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
Stabilize and monitor the scanning process for the clients. Learning new client processes/business practices while managing existing client processes. Perform qualitative and quantitative reviews and quality control. Responsible for monitoring the daily scan and archive process for accuracy and timeliness. Testing of documents for demonstrations to perspective clients and for client transitions. Serve as primary point of contact in client and vendor relationships. Responsible for maintaining standard operating procedures and desktop procedures. Identify problem areas, propose potential solutions and report them to the Manager. Supervise Associate/Senior Associates and assign duties based on ability/need. Manage and train associates in all areas. Conduct weekly/monthly meetings for staff. Help team members meet individual and team goals. Conduct Associate/Senior Associate performance reviews. Help coach and counsel employees.
Must be available to work Saturday shift. Sunday work is also expected at least two weekends per month.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|