Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire
Responsible for properly managing DR customers in assigned territory by providing the remote and on-site hardware and software maintenance of Agfa HealthCare DR / IMAGING products. Drive and manage DR installation activities to encompass all aspects of site preparation, room construction, system installation and certification.
Major responsibilities are to drive customer satisfaction and to actively promote and support all Agfa DR support and x-ray room / Imaging services offerings to the customer. Consistently seek, suggest and implement methods to improve systems and processes within the organization.
Responsibilities: but not limited to the following:
* Manage all AGFA imaging equipment in assigned territory. To include timely troubleshooting and repair, preventative maintenance and execution of field service bulletins
* Assist peer Field Service Engineers (FSE) out of territory when needed and work load permits.
* Provide timely and detailed feedback on technology performance, reliability, serviceability, service quality and design issues back to US DR product team.
* Work with sales in identifying DR prospects and provide technical support during pre and post sales activity. Develop a close working relationship with the customer to provide assistance and guidance towards developing an action plan for additional AGFA sales (Service Maintenance Agreements, Upgrades, Professional Services, or new equipment).
* Installation, remedial and preventive maintenance of Agfa DR support and x-ray room experiences and other OEM products trained on.
* Review of DR / IMAGING equipment operational function with the customer to meet training obligations during installations.
* Perform DR / IMAGING and x-ray room experience is required. Provides immediate response and prompt resolution to hardware and software problems to ensure customer uptime and satisfaction.
* Develops DR / x-ray room solutions for technical problems by interfacing with hospital systems IT systems administrators, end user personnel and outside vendors and support teams.
* Insures maximum DR / IMAGING uptime, performance and efficiency of all Agfa systems.
* Installs software, hardware and executes performance analysis as needed for DR and imaging.
* Defines DR / IMAGING problems, verifies defects in system, then applies fix, circumvention, or other probable reconciliatory techniques.
* Escalations: Initiate and follow all issues DR / IMAGING escalation processes and to keep the customer and management informed as to the status of the escalation.
* Document all DR / IMAGING service activities on a daily basis and maintains customer issues lists.
* Negotiate satisfactory resolution to end-users at multiple levels (technicians, radiologists, physicists, and all levels of management). DR / IMAGING
* Bachelor's degree or in a technology field or an equivalent combination of education and relevant healthcare IT experience. MCSE, Network +, and CIIP Certifications are also a plus.
* 5 or more years of previous direct field work experience in a technical customer support role working with traditional x-ray rooms, digital x-ray equipment and rooms, and computed radiography (CR) systems.
* Highly desired 2 to 3 years' experience in an expert or specialist level role with x-ray technology. Some PACS, RIS and EMR experience is desired. Experiences with electronic and electromechanical systems are also required.
* Expert knowledge of DR support and x-ray room experiences networking and operating systems (UNIX and Windows), databases (Oracle and SQL), remote connectivity, security and digital medical image processing.
* Previous DR support and x-ray room experiences knowledge of Agfa software or similar industry and a demonstrated capability to learn cutting edge new technologies.
* Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Lotus Notes and Internet based knowledge management systems.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
* Proven organizational and time management skills.
* Demonstrated experience adapting to change and managing priorities.
* Strong customer service skills in interacting with both internal and external customers.
* Previous experience working in a global environment (networking and building relationships with individuals in remote locations and virtual teams).
* Excellent understanding of the technical services business, product launch process and healthcare environment.
* Must be eligible to travel overnight both within the US and Canada.
* Experience with and understanding of DR support and x-ray room experience
* Must be eligible to apply for customer initiated security clearances such as the US National Agency Check (NAC).
* Ability to travel 50% to 70%, depending upon geographic location and business needs.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.