Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
UST Global is looking for System Analyst SQL Developers with experience in Microsoft SQL Server to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong background SQL technologies. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and know how to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team.
- Create Modify and optimize database schemas, stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving data issues.
- Write Complex Stored Procedures
- Understanding of 3rd party software APIs in order to integrate them with your solutions.
- Working closely with business stakeholders and assist with data analysis with regard to SQL.
- Preparing the mapping documents for the existing stored procedures.
- Should be able to perform SQL profiling
- Analyze the performance issues of existing stored procedure and fine tune performance of the system
- Identifies and proposes database system improvements and changes.
- Builds and executes data queries for business partners.
- Implements systems changes, upgrades, and modifications according to business needs.
- Maintain active relationships with stakeholders to understand business requirements, lead requirement gathering meetings and review designs with the stake holders
- Perform technical design reviews and code reviews
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
- Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on design, architecture, and development
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Troubleshoot software application and technical issues identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Prior experience on executing offshore model project
- 7 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, MS SQL
- 7 years of strong hands on background as a SQL developer
- Excellent knowledge on writing complex SQL stored procedures in an application development environment.
- Design database tables, views, indexes, functions and develop the various reports using SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Work with other front end developers in completing the database modules end to end experience in parsing of JSON in Stored Procedures would be an added advantage .
- Query optimization for performance improvement.
- Should be proficient in creating database triggers
- Should maintain data quality and oversee database security
- Must be excellent in writing complex SQL queries
- Working experience in .Net technologies is an added advantage.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.