Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
The Keefe Group Implementation Analyst will execute and deploy technology implementation projects across multiple business and product lines. The success of the deployment is accomplished by managing the projects tasks throughout the entire project life cycle. The Implementation Analyst involves extensive customer interaction and execution of deliverable tasks. The Analyst will execute and deploy technology and services at client sites, following information gathering, analysis, and mapping of the client s workflow and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Execute and deploy customer project work plans and transition plans.
* Hands on configuration of various software / technologies / services / interfaces on Keefe Group hardware for delivery and deployment at customer sites.
* Execute hardware, software, and new technology upgrades and maintenance of Keefe Group systems deployed to customer sites and regional distribution centers.
* Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects within time, technical, and resource constraints.
* Develop training session plans that are designed to enrich the knowledge and understanding of the Keefe Group proprietary software and technologies to specific end user audiences.
* Execute varying levels of training to Keefe Group customers at customer facilities nationwide on the use of Keefe Group systems products.
* Execute training to Keefe Group operations staff when new technologies and/or upgrades are introduced.
* Configure and execute systems integration projects based on varying customer needs from initiation to completion.
* Document all service, training, configuration, and upgrade activities.
* Provide escalation help to the support team concerning customer project deployments involving new and existing software / hardware technologies.
* Provide advanced problem solving, troubleshooting, and system consultation as needed to customers.
* Provide recommended accounting guidelines within the Keefe Group proprietary financial software along with assistance in customer financial reconciliation / balancing.
* Provide solutions and input on project problems and challenges.
* Direct the work of our onsite vendors relating to the installation of our hardware.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Six to twelve months minimum experience as a Keefe Group IT Support Analyst; or an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid driver s license.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Pro-active self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both inside and outside of the Keefe Group Organization and the correctional facility in a professional manner.
* Ability to work in a correctional environment.
* Strong oral and written communication skills supporting a required ability to articulate clear ideas and strategies.
* Excellent presentation skills and comfort in leading groups.
* Strong analytical, problem solving/troubleshooting, and project management skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently or within a team.
* Knowledge of IBM DB2 database software and various versions of Windows Server Operating Systems preferred.
* Computer literacy to include advanced capabilities in tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Pivot Tables, and other web-based applications.
* Ability to travel on business as required
* Must qualify for and maintain ability to receive correctional facility security clearance
* Must pass drug screening test
* Ability to travel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will often be required to stand, sit, use hands, talk and hear. The employee will occasionally be required to walk, reach, stoop, and kneel. The employee will occasionally be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will occasionally be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level is moderate (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
Keefe Group, through its affiliates, Keefe Supply Company, Keefe Commissary Network, Access Securepak, Access Corrections, ICSolutions and Advanced Technologies Group, is the nation s leading supplier of food products, personal care products, electronics, clothing, technology, telecommunications and software solutions to the correctional market. Since 1975, Keefe has serviced the correctional market exclusively and pioneered the evolution of products, packaging and technology services to fit the needs of facilities nationwide.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.