Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
This role provides leadership and direction for the HR centers of excellence, including compensation, benefits, US payroll, compliance, governance and HR information systems. The incumbent will manage a team of professionals with global accountability across each of their respective domains, respectively.
The individual in this role will be responsible for directing the strategic oversight of human resources operations, policies, and processes. Researches, analyzes, designs and maintains information processes/data management in support of human resource administration and projects. Monitors HR information data needs and implement new or modifies existing procedures/processes to meet changing requirements. Ensures the organization is in compliance with regulatory requirements within the HR function.
Success in this role requires a comprehensive understanding of human resources practices and methodologies, combined with robust program management discipline. The incumbent will engage in and reflect a culture of strong leadership, innovation and continuous improvement, talent development and disciplined practices and processes that deliver results.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designs and implements company policies
* Monitors key HR metrics in support of Company objectives and strategic workforce plans
* Acts as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
* Creates, monitors and leads corrective actions based on detailed HR cost reports
* Responsible for the day to day delivery and administration of core employee life cycle processes for supported areas including compensation, benefits, compliance and HRIS
* Works with HR business partner function to maintain and ensure full compliance of employment files both physical and digital, as well as overall record keeping
* Creates and maintains key HR reports, including but not limited to new hire and termination trackers, functional employment budgets, voluntary and involuntary attritions, and others as determined
* Ensure employee life cycle changes and contract details are accurately captured in HR system of record and business processes are complete prior to payroll deadlines
* In addition to core HR processes in compensation, benefits and payroll, oversees Global Mobility management support
* Participate in projects to improve processes / practices and assist in the implementation of specific HR initiatives
* Maintain HR Policies & Procedures, updating as is needed
* Provides input into HR department budgets; monitors expenditures in area of responsibility and against the budget; provides input into variances
* All duties as directed or modified
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Strong knowledge of US labor law; working knowledge of international labor and employment law
* Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
* Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
* Ability to develop and implement clear and consistent company policies
* Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
* Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly proficient in Microsoft applications: PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or related field
* Master s Degree in HR or related field, or MBA preferred
* 8-10 years experience in a related position
* Manufacturing experience preferred
SPX Flow is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.