Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
Harmonia Holdings Group has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work Certified organization. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will provide project management support to ensure that internal assessments are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced and tracked.
Essential Job Functions:
* Collaborate with Information Security Officer in he coordination, development, and maintenance of program management documentation; including, program management plans, master project schedules, project plans, and risk management plans.
* Collaborate with government IT personnel with the coordination of key project meetings; including, internal planning/status meetings, risk and issue review meetings, and bi-weekly updates.
* Assist government IT personnel in developing methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts.
* perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
* Provide ongoing optimization and problem-solving support.
* Provide recommendations for possible improvements and upgrades.
* Assist the primary stakeholder with underlying information technology (IT) operational processes and functions that support the service, provide recommendations and assist in monitoring all significant activities so the service is delivered successfully.
* Collaborate with and provide recommendations to the Information Security Officer on the overall security service provided to a "client" end-to-end.
* Provide project management support to ensure that external security assessments are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, an tracked.
* Provide project management support to ensure that the activities described in PoA&Ms are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
* Provide project management support to ensure that activities supporting security technology implementation are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Must have and maintain an active Public Trust clearance.
* Must have at least a minimum of five (5) years experience in IT Security project management or relevant professional experience.
* Candidate must have a CISSP or GIAC certification.
* Candidate must have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong oral skills, including the ability to discuss security issues with multiple system stakeholders and security experts.
* Excellent written communication skills, with extremely high attention to detail, knowledge of English grammar, and ability to explain complex technical ideas.
* Bachelor's degree is desired.
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.