Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide Electronics innovative electronic materials respond to increasingly challenging customer demands for improved mobility, connectivity, computing power and energy consumption. We offer ultra pure carrier gases, a wide range of specialty gases and advanced precursor molecules, enabling equipment for safe distribution, purification and on-line purity control. On site, manufacturers rely on our expertise in providing full management of these gases, advanced molecules and equipment and in helping to continuously improve production processes.
* HR ICPMS content Expert
* Perform routine and non-routine analysis and data interpretation, prepare analysis reports and communicate with customers
* Develop and carry out projects with clients by determining their exact with minimal supervision
* Develop practical and robust new analytical methods for analysis of materials used in the semiconductor and associated high tech industries
* Understand industrial processes and the strategic need of the customer for new analysis procedures
* Maintain optimum lab. inst. performance and feedback into preventive maintenance program
* Investigates customer problems, e.g. customer contamination issues
* Develop, Promote and Publish new analytical capabilities/research findings in industry journals and trade magazines and conferences
* Train lab staff to ensure new method implementation
* Ph.D. in Chemistry or Similar Science with 0 - 2 years of experience (preferred) OR
* Masters of Science in Chemistry or Similar Science with 5+ years of experience
* Ability to work independently and with colleagues in a time sensitive environment
* Highly organized, disciplined, and goal oriented
* Strong communication skills: verbal and written
* Effective time management skills
* Work safely and ensure a safety culture and a safe working environment in the laboratory