Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth , CloudForte , Intelliserve
What success looks like in this role:
* In this role you will develop, define and execute project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables on medium sized engagements, projects and/or sub-projects.
* You will monitor the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interface with external customers or field-based employees on technical matters
* You will have opportunity to lead, build and maintain high team morale, positively cascading all organizational communications for cross-functional team members and fostering a collaborative approach to delivery.
* You will manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* Bachelors' Degree in related field preferred.
* 5 years of experience providing project management leadership for cross-functional data center projects including Cloud, large-scale server, storage and network deployments.
* Technical and Soft Skills * Experience managing medium / large Enterprise level projects.
* Ability to drive Data Center innovation.
* Leadership experience of large-scale (greater than 150 server images) data center workload migration projects including planning, design and execution phases for critical workload migration and consolidation projects
* PMP certification highly desired
* ITILv3 Certification highly desired
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/74661953.jpg /