Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Columbia, South Carolina
Want to join the global powerhouse that’s building a stronger, more balanced future? Cargill has a team of 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are passionate about nourishing the world in safe and responsible ways. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Join us to use new technologies, complex insights and 154 years of experience to serve our food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
The Recruiting Associate is responsible for the execution and delivery of recruiting services and Human Resources support for the business. You will coordinate local recruitment processes such as candidate interviewing, selection and offer processes, and supporting activities to ensure applicants transition through the hiring process is efficient and within compliance. As an HR and Recruiting Associate, you will also partner closely with Human Resources teams to provide local employee experience and project support.
• Provide recruiting services such as interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Assist with local support requests such as onboarding, job bidding process, attendance tracking, hourly performance management, local recognition plan administration and general employee experience support.
• Partner with the Cargill Business Services team to handle recruiting functions such as interview management, correspondence, background screening processes, Pre-employment screening, medical review and holds, offer letter preparation and facilitation of new hires.
• Support mobile recruitment activities, attend local job fairs, and maintain rapport within local communities.
• Provide input to ensure service delivery is aligned with laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
• Utilize and understand recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo).
• You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
At Cargill, everyone matters, and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to building and sustaining a broad and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also aligns with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
• Two (2) or more years of validated working experience as a recruiting assistant for high volume non-exempt positions OR Bachelor’s degree
• Prior recruiting and/or relevant HR experience Exposure/familiarity in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
• General leadership, partner management and social skills – ability to thrive as part of a local market team
• High attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Proficient in English
• Recruiter for high volume non-exempt positions
• Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
• Professional demeanor and ability to interact with employees at all levels
• Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, demonstrating technology and processes where appropriate.
• Proven understanding of evolving HR landscape and capability of supporting organizational change efforts