Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Billings, Montana
* Functional area: Service
* Country: United States (Montana)
* Cities: Billings, MT
* Company name: Epiroc USA LLC
* Date of Posting: April 4, 2020
* Last date to apply: April 19, 2020
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Mining and Rock Excavation Service Division provides a broad range of services with the aim of maximizing customers productivity. We focus on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training. This open Service Administrator position will be based in Billings, MT.
Service Administrators help our Service Centers meet their business goals of parts and service sales & growth, increased market share and profitability, and reducing costs through regional service administration support. They are responsible for implementing our company s parts and service administration process and routines, providing timely communication to internal and external customers, maintain and safeguard business documents, and assisting with customer service and training. The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise protection may be needed on occasion in this role. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
* Provide regional service administration support for Epiroc Service Centers
* Coordinate all administrative aspects of the service order process
* Assist with warranty work order process submitting claims as required
* Support other business groups in their efforts, including preparation of quotations, product application studies, and sales support material
* Assist with Work In Progress (WIP) management to include closing work orders
* Ensure that adequate Customer, Service Center, and Distributor administration support is available
* Assist with special Division related and Parts and Services projects as needed
* Promote the sales of Aftermarket products, including but not limited to; service agreements, spare parts, remanufactured components, rock drills, etc.
* Utilize alternative resources including other Customer Centers and Product Companies to better promote Service Administration Process and Procedures
* Utilize scorecards to manage service work order maintenance to conclude work orders in a timely and efficient manner
* Create new files for work orders, credits, and other documents as needed
* Update reference documents regularly (Service Training Manual and other reference material)
* Understand and fulfill the requirements of company Policies not limited to Technical Warranty, Product Liability and Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
* Provide data entry into Excel, Access and/or other software systems as needed for various reports
* Maintain courteous and professional demeanor and communication with customers and internal staff at all times
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Three years of practical related experience in Customer & Technical Service and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Mining or heavy equipment industry experience is highly preferred
* Valid driver s license
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
* Proficient level experience working in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* SAP and contact management systems experience is preferred
* Must currently reside in or willing to relocate to the Billings, MT area
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2019 of $ 4.2 billion USD and has more than 14,000 employees. Principal product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com