Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Looking for a Program Coordinator, Mobile Crisis Oversees overall administration of the Mobile Crisis Program, including the appropriate utilization and management of staff and quality of patient care with emphasis upon an inter-disciplinary team approach to the delivery of care.
* Provides administrative supervision and direction to the Mobile Crisis team
* Acts as clinical member on the Mobile team
* Formulates and implements, in consultation with other team members, clinical and administrative policies and procedures
* Promotes cooperative working relationships within the service and between CMHS and other components of VNSNY
* Organizes various program components, including triage and case assignment procedures, referrals, outreach efforts, liaison activities, and staff scheduling to ensure adequate coverage
* Current registration to practice as a Licensed Social Worker in New York State required
* Minimum one year supervisory experience required
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required
* Valid New York State driver's license may be required based on operational needs
* Master s degree in Social Work or related field from an accredited college or university required
* Minimum two years post Masters experience in a mental health program required (e.g. a psychiatric hospital, shelter, mental health clinic, adult home, etc.)
* Crisis intervention experience is preferred
* Proficient with personal computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
Visiting Nurse Service Of New York.
VNSNY is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V