Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: flowood, Mississippi
JOB DESCRIPTION SECTION
Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare is a behavioral health facility that provides psychiatric services. We specialize in treatment for adults, children and adolescents. Brentwood Behavioral offers both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services. Located in Flowood, MS, in Rankin County with close proximity to Hinds and Madison Counties, our outpatient services are within driving distance to many surrounding areas. We help individuals and families achieve optimal mental health, resulting in improved quality of life. Our dedicated team of professionals provides individualized treatment, meeting the personal needs of our customers in a safe and nurturing environment.
Visit our website @ www.Brentwoodjackson.com
Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare is seeking a dynamic and talented Assessment Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Assist Director with daily operations of Assessment Department.
* Answers phone promptly, greets callers courteously, showing genuine concern.
* Identifies presenting problems and needs of callers, scheduling a face to face clinical assessment when indicated.
* Accurately determines caller's appropriateness for Brentwood services.
* Facilitates appropriate callers access to optimal level of care within the Brentwood system.
* Refer callers who are not appropriate for Brentwood's services to other optimal services provider as necessary, effectively matching caller's needs and resources with available services.
* Bonds and identifies problems thoroughly within a short period of time.
* Is consistently successful in scheduling face-to-face assessments.
This opportunity provides the following:
* Brentwood is a Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
* 401k plan with company match
* Generous Paid Time Off
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, our annual revenues were $11.4 billion in 2019. In 2020, UHS was again recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2019, ranked #293 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017, listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 90,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 328 behavioral health facilities, 42 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 37 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
* Preferred: A Master's degree in Psychology or Social Work with a license to practice in Mississippi or a Registered Nurse with behavioral health experience.
* Minimum: A Master's degree in a liberal arts field
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.