Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
WHY BADGER METER?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM WHERE YOU HAVE THE AUTONOMY AND CHALLENGE THAT LETS YOU LEARN AND GROW YOUR CAREER? ARE YOU ENERGIZED WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS MATTER AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN BUSINESS SUCCESS? IF YES, THEN BADGER METER MAY BE A GREAT PLACE FOR YOU!
FOR MORE THAN 110 YEARS, BADGER METER HAS PROVIDED STRONG, STABLE FINANCIAL GROWTH, IN TURN PROVIDING EMPLOYEES WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD LONG, SUCCESSFUL CAREERS. AS A LEADING MANUFACTURER OF FLOW MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY, BADGER METER OFFERS MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO MEASURE WHAT MATTERS IN PROTECTING THE WORLD S WATER AND OTHER PRECIOUS RESOURCES. OUR COMPANY IS LARGE ENOUGH TO CONTINUALLY DRIVE MARKET INNOVATION, ALL WHILE WE MAINTAIN A COLLABORATIVE AND FLEXIBLE WORKING ATMOSPHERE.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
The Engineer II provides product support/sustaining engineering with minimal oversight. The person in this position will be working a lot in our manufacturing environment that is air conditioned along with being very well lit and clean. Some of the main job duties for this position are the following:
* Provides product support/sustaining engineering
* Perform product and design verification tests
* Assists in defining test plans and production implementations
* Troubleshoots production issues
* Initiates and implements engineering change requests
* Participates actively on Quality project teams (may be a project lead)
* Write, edit, and review Quality procedures
* Develops or provide input into projects: schedules, budgets, risks
* Definition of product/plant data needs related to plant, warranty, and test performance
* Develop management information based on data.
* Tracking and follow-up on issues prioritized by the data.
* Problem solving support for product or plant issues:
* Failure/problem analysis participation and guidance.
* Highlighting of corrective action needs and follow-up verification.
* Plant control plan development.
* Process capability planning, evaluation and support to achieve capability goals.
* Perform and document periodic verification audits of products, process, or systems to assure continuing conformance. Follow-up on corrective/preventative actions as necessary to assure issue resolution. Provide summaries of audit/verification status.
* Bachelor s degree in a related field
* 2+ years of experience in a quality engineering or related position
* Solid foundation of engineering fundamentals
* Extreme attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
* Ability to identify, solve, and effectively communicate quality related issues
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and the EEO is the Law poster supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Badger Meter is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.